National Consulting Hotline: 020-62340698 br> Mobile phone number: 18529218119
National Service Hotline020-62340697 020-62340698 020-62340697
Product specifications: 1 cubic, 2 cubic, 3 cubic
Product style: vertical, split vertical
Number of ratio mixers: single ratio mixer, double ratio mixer
PHYM series tank pressure type foam proportion mixing device is a displacement type foam proportion mixing device. When the pressurized water passes through the proportional mixer, the water and the foam liquid can be automatically mixed according to a certain ratio, and the foam mixed liquid can be output for the air foam generator, air foam gun and other foaming and spraying devices to generate air foam for fire extinguishing. The feature of this device is that a diaphragm (capsule) made of synthetic rubber is installed in the storage tank, which separates the foam liquid from water, and is suitable for various low expansion foam liquids. After the fire extinguishing or commissioning, the remaining foam liquid can continue to be used. . The pressure type foam proportion mixing device is suitable for foam fire extinguishing systems that require both small flow and large flow. It is not necessary to use a proportional mixer in different regions, simplifying pipeline layout, reducing costs and optimizing performance.
It is widely used to extinguish liquid fires of Class A, B and C. It is an oil refinery, chemical plant, oil depot, oil field, oil terminal, oil tanker, underground parking garage, aircraft hangar, airport, fuel oil boiler and other places.
Structure and working principle
Pressure type foam proportional mixing device is mainly composed of foam storage tank, rubber capsule, pressure proportional mixer, safety valve, water inlet pipe, liquid outlet pipe, drain valve, drain valve, exhaust valve and so on. When the pressure water source of the fire water pump enters the decompression orifice plate of the proportional mixer through the water supply pipe, a pressure difference will be formed before and after the orifice plate. Most of the pressure water is sprayed to the diffusion pipe through the nozzle, and a low-pressure mixing chamber is formed between the nozzle and the diffusion pipe. A small part of the water at high pressure enters the tank through the water inlet pipe, squeeze the capsule, squeeze the foam liquid in the capsule from the liquid outlet pipe, enter the low-pressure mixing chamber of the proportional mixer, and mix with most of the water flowing through the nozzle The foam mixture is formed and delivered to spray equipment such as foam generation to generate air foam for fire extinguishing.
1) The direction of the water flow of the proportional mixer can be adjusted according to user design needs, which must be declared in advance;
2) The diameter of the tank can also be adjusted appropriately according to the user's site, which must be declared in advance;
3) The volume of the tank is different, and the location of water discharge and exhaust will differ from the figure, whichever is the actual object.
1. Quality assurance:
(1) The seller guarantees to provide advanced technology, reasonable structure, safe, mature and reliable products.
(2) The design, manufacture and inspection of the equipment conform to the relevant national regulations and standards.
(3) Quality assurance: One year after the equipment installation test is qualified.
(4) Performance guarantee: The equipment provided meets the performance indicators required by the technical specifications.
(5) Except for special circumstances, all equipment provided by the manufacturer can be qualified and easy to use in one installation, and there will never be frequent replacement of equipment during the installation process.
2. Service commitment:
(1) Provide technical data and drawings in accordance with the contract to the buyer in a timely manner.
(2) Provide technical services on demand.
(3) Strengthen pre-sale, sale, and after-sales service, and implement services throughout the entire process of product manufacturing, installation, commissioning, and maintenance.
(4) After receiving the quality problem information from the buyer, reply within 24 hours and send service staff to the scene as soon as possible to ensure that the user is not satisfied with the quality and the service does not stop.