National Service Hotline020-62340697 020-62340698 020-62340697
Product specifications: 1 cubic, 1.5 cubic, 2 cubic, 3 cubic
Product style: vertical, vertical split, horizontal, split horizontal
Product features and scope of application
Underground garage foam tank is a type of automatic sprinkler-foam combined fire extinguishing system. It is based on the original wet automatic water spraying system to add a foam liquid supply device. The entire system is usually on alert. Once the protected object catches fire, the system can quickly spray foam to cover the protective area to prevent the fire from spreading and controlling. Fire, and then use fire water to extinguish the fire to prevent recurrence.
The system is mainly suitable for indoor flammable liquid fires or stacking flammable solids in areas such as underground parking garages, aircraft maintenance warehouses, chemical dangerous goods warehouses, and production workshops.
System composition and system principle
The system mainly consists of water source, fire pump, wet alarm valve, water flow indicator, foam liquid storage tank, proportional mixer, foam liquid control valve, closed sprinkler, fire detector, control cabinet, terminal water test device, and supporting equipment. Control valve and pipeline.
Third, the installation diagram
Fourth, installation and commissioning instructions
A: Please carry out the installation in accordance with the relevant provisions of the "Code for Construction and Acceptance of Foam Fire Extinguishing System".
B: The foam tank should be placed horizontally in the design position of the construction drawing. A reinforced concrete foundation of 30 to 50 centimeters should be made under the base of the tank. The fixing bolts should be embedded or fixed with expansion screws.
C: The proportional mixer should be connected according to the direction indicated by the water flow: the water inlet flange is connected to the wet alarm valve outlet, the mixed liquid outlet flange is connected to the corresponding protection area pipe network, and the liquid inlet check valve is connected to the foam tank liquid outlet valve.
D: The solenoid valve is connected to the DC24V control circuit in the fire control system. When a fire occurs, the control circuit opens the foam liquid control valve.
Five, maintenance and upkeep
1. Perform visual inspection at least once a month. There should be no leakage at all valves and connections, and each valve should be in a prescribed state.
2. After each use, the storage tanks and pipes must be rinsed with clean water, and the surface of the equipment should be supplemented with anticorrosive treatment if necessary.
3. The foam should be kept out of direct sunlight and stored in a place with small temperature changes to prevent direct air contact. When the storage time is long, it should be inspected by sampling. If it fails, it should be replaced in time.
4. In the standby state, the storage tank must be filled with foam liquid
Six, matters needing attention:
1. The mixing ratio of the selected foam liquid should be the same as that of the foam ratio mixer.
2. For water-soluble (polar) A, B, and C liquids, anti-solvent foam liquid must be used.
3. When filling foam liquid, the inside of the capsule should be kept clean, and it should not be mixed with oil, water and foam liquids of different brands. The foam liquid models cannot be mixed.
4. Do not use the foam proportion mixing device in the case of exceeding the working pressure range.
1. Quality assurance:
(1) The seller guarantees to provide advanced technology, reasonable structure, safe, mature and reliable products.
(2) The design, manufacture and inspection of the equipment conform to the relevant national regulations and standards.
(3) Quality assurance: One year after the equipment installation test is qualified.
(4) Performance guarantee: The equipment provided meets the performance indicators required by the technical specifications.
(5) Except for special circumstances, all equipment provided by the manufacturer can be qualified and easy to use in one installation, and there will never be frequent replacement of equipment during the installation process.
2. Service commitment:
(1) Provide technical data and drawings in accordance with the contract to the buyer in a timely manner.
(2) Provide technical services on demand.
(3) Strengthen pre-sale, sale, and after-sales service, and implement services throughout the entire process of product manufacturing, installation, commissioning, and maintenance.
(4) After receiving the quality problem information from the buyer, reply within 24 hours and send service staff to the scene as soon as possible to ensure that the user is not satisfied with the quality and the service does not stop.