National Service Hotline020-62340697 020-62340698 020-62340697
Product material: carbon steel
PF high expansion foam generator is one of the main equipments of high expansion foam fire extinguishing system. It is fixedly installed in the protective area, and has the advantages of large foaming capacity, strong fire extinguishing capacity, and fast speed. It is suitable for large-scale fire extinguishment in closed and limited spaces, such as aircraft hangars, tank farms, chemical plants, workshop warehouses, and LNG stations.
Structure and working principle
The pressure water is provided by the fire pump, and the foam mixed liquid is formed by the pressure-type proportional mixing device, which drives the wind turbine of the high-multiplier foam generator to rotate. The layer of film is blown to form a large amount of foam by the wind that is blown onto the net by the wind wheel, and is constituted as a high-magnitude foam, which floods or covers the surface of the burning object. The use of foam to block heat radiation, cool down, isolate dilute air, cover suffocation and other properties to achieve the purpose of fire extinguishing. Effectively prevent the spread of fire.
Fourth, installation precautions
1. There should be no obstructions within 0.3m from the air inlet of the foam generator.
2. Within 1m in front of the foaming net of the foam generator, there should be no obstacles preventing the foam from being discharged.
3. The installation height of the foam generator used in the fully submerged system should be higher than the height reached by the foam design.
4. Clean the foam net frequently. No debris on the foam net at any time.
5. It is best to install a filter at the water inlet to prevent the turbine from being blocked by debris in the fire water.
1. Frequently clean the foam net. No debris is allowed on the foam net at any time.
2. Every time the foam generator is sprayed, it should be rinsed clean.
3. The foam generator is overhauled once a year. After the overhaul and assembly is completed, the seal test is performed with pressurized water. All parts and connections must not have leakage or obvious deformation.
4. The installed equipment cannot be disassembled at will to avoid loss of performance.
Inlet pressure (MPa)
Foaming amount (m3 / min)
Rated mixed liquid flow (L / S)
Foaming multiple (times)
0.3 ~ 1.0
105 ~ 210
2.5 ~ 5.7
1. Quality assurance:
(1) The seller guarantees to provide advanced technology, reasonable structure, safe, mature and reliable products.
(2) The design, manufacture and inspection of the equipment conform to the relevant national regulations and standards.
(3) Quality assurance: One year after the equipment installation test is qualified.
(4) Performance guarantee: The equipment provided meets the performance indicators required by the technical specifications.
(5) Except for special circumstances, all equipment provided by the manufacturer can be qualified and easy to use in one installation, and there will never be frequent replacement of equipment during the installation process.
2. Service commitment:
(1) Provide technical data and drawings in accordance with the contract to the buyer in a timely manner.
(2) Provide technical services on demand.
(3) Strengthen pre-sale, sale, and after-sales service, and implement services throughout the entire process of product manufacturing, installation, commissioning, and maintenance.
(4) After receiving the quality problem information from the buyer, reply within 24 hours and send service staff to the scene as soon as possible to ensure that the user is not satisfied with the quality and the service does not stop.