National Consulting Hotline: 020-62340698 br> Mobile phone number: 18529218119
National Service Hotline020-62340697 020-62340698 020-62340697
Product specifications: PCL4, PCL8, PCL16, PCL24
Product material: carbon steel
The PCL series low-expansion foam generator is a kind of fixed installation on an oil tank, spraying foam on the surface of a flammable liquid, covering the entire combustion surface quickly to extinguish the fire, effectively preventing the spread of the fire.
Mainly suitable for the production, storage, transportation and use of flammable and combustible liquids. It is especially suitable for extinguishing tank fires and large-scale flowing fires.
The PCL series low-expansion foam generator provides foam mixing liquid from the foam mixing device. When the inlet end of the generator passes through the nozzle, it forms a diffused atomizing jet, which creates a negative pressure around it, thereby inhaling a large amount of air to form foam. Pipes or guide plates enter the storage tank, flow down along the tank wall (diversion groove), cover the combustion liquid surface smoothly, and use the cooling and suffocating effects of the foam to achieve the purpose of extinguishing the fire.
Structure and dimensions
Fourth, matters needing attention:
1. The generator should be installed vertically on the upper part of the tank wall, not on the top of the tank. The dust cover should be facing upwards during installation. When used on an external floating roof tank, it should be installed on the foam shroud at the top of the tank.
2. When installing the generator, make a hole in the tank wall first. Leave enough space in the upper part of the tank. The inlet of the generator must be a certain size higher than the liquid level of the storage tank to avoid affecting the foam quality and foam formation. Prevent liquid from flowing out of the generator port.
3. If the generator is used to extinguish a water-soluble Class A, B, or C liquid fire, the deflector is not applicable, and it should be replaced with other suitable buffer devices (such as landing tanks, foam chutes, etc.).
4. The nozzle of the generator must not be blocked by debris. Before installing the foam generator, the pipeline should be flushed to ensure that there is no debris in the pipeline, then the foam generator is installed, and then the foam system is debugged.
5. In order to prevent the gas in the storage tank from leaking from the generator, a sealing glass is installed at the outlet end of the generator casing. There are fragile scratches on one side of the sealing glass, and the scratched side should be installed facing the exit. The sealing glass will be broken when it is impacted by the (0.10-0.30) MPa mixture. The sealing glass should be installed after commissioning. The seal glass should be replaced every time it is used or for other reasons.
6. The generator can also be used to spray foam into the protective dike of the storage tank to extinguish the flowing fire in the dike. When installed outside the dyke, it should be installed on a baffle that allows foam to flow to the surface of the combustion liquid.
7. In order to ensure the safety of the generator, a support frame should be provided under the generator. Generators and pipelines may be damaged due to the possibility of tank rupture or deformation in the event of a fire. In order to reduce damage, a section of metal hose or other measures should be installed in the generator inlet pipeline.
Five, use and maintenance
1. It should be noted that there is no foreign matter in the supplied mixture, so as not to block the generator.
2. Make sure that the suction hole of the generator is unblocked and not blocked by debris.
3. The generator should always be checked for intactness and any damaged parts should be replaced in time.
1. Quality assurance:
(1) The seller guarantees to provide advanced technology, reasonable structure, safe, mature and reliable products.
(2) The design, manufacture and inspection of the equipment conform to the relevant national regulations and standards.
(3) Quality assurance: One year after the equipment installation test is qualified.
(4) Performance guarantee: The equipment provided meets the performance indicators required by the technical specifications.
(5) Except for special circumstances, all equipment provided by the manufacturer can be qualified and easy to use in one installation, and there will never be frequent replacement of equipment during the installation process.
2. Service commitment:
(1) Provide technical data and drawings in accordance with the contract to the buyer in a timely manner.
(2) Provide technical services on demand.
(3) Strengthen pre-sale, sale, and after-sales service, and implement services throughout the entire process of product manufacturing, installation, commissioning, and maintenance.
(4) After receiving the quality problem information from the buyer, reply within 24 hours and send service staff to the scene as soon as possible to ensure that the user is not satisfied with the quality and the service does not stop.