National Consulting Hotline: 020-62340698 br> Mobile phone number: 18529218119
National Service Hotline020-62340697 020-62340698 020-62340697
Fire characteristics of electronic information equipment
Electronic information system computer room fire prevention and disaster prevention solution
▪Requirements for fire prevention and disaster prevention in electronic information system room
Fire extinguishing effect: early and rapid control and extinguishment of fire, and effectively prevent re-ignition
Safety and environmental protection: The system is safe and reliable, and the fire extinguishing medium is environmentally friendly. It has no harm to personnel, equipment, and the environment, and has a smoke removal function.
Application: Good electrical insulation, can extinguish electrical fire, and does not affect the operation of unfired equipment
Maintenance: simple system, easy maintenance, low maintenance cost, long system life
▪Advantages of high pressure fine water mist system
According to the fire characteristics of the computer room of the electronic information system, the high-pressure water mist system uses domestic water as the extinguishing medium. When a fire occurs, it is pressurized by a high-pressure pump unit of not less than 10 MPa, and the specially-made nozzles around the fire site spray high-speed particles with a particle size of less than 100 μm. Water mist. During the vaporization process, water mist is extinguished by the dual mechanisms of efficient heat absorption and cooling in the entire space and rapid local suffocation. This dense water mist between the gas and the spray has outstanding advantages for disaster prevention and fire suppression in the electronic information system room.
1. Quality assurance:
(1) The seller guarantees to provide advanced technology, reasonable structure, safe, mature and reliable products.
(2) The design, manufacture and inspection of the equipment conform to the relevant national regulations and standards.
(3) Quality assurance: One year after the equipment installation test is qualified.
(4) Performance guarantee: The equipment provided meets the performance indicators required by the technical specifications.
(5) Except for special circumstances, all equipment provided by the manufacturer can be qualified and easy to use in one installation, and there will never be frequent replacement of equipment during the installation process.
2. Service commitment:
(1) Provide technical data and drawings in accordance with the contract to the buyer in a timely manner.
(2) Provide technical services on demand.
(3) Strengthen pre-sale, sale, and after-sales service, and implement services throughout the entire process of product manufacturing, installation, commissioning, and maintenance.
(4) After receiving the quality problem information from the buyer, reply within 24 hours and send service staff to the scene as soon as possible to ensure that the user is not satisfied with the quality and the service does not stop.